Not yet a Ryze member?
Click Here to Join Ryze and Lamar Morgan 954-603-7901
Existing Ryze members: Sign in here
Lamar J. Morgan's Ryze Clusters
No.1 Ryze Network for Innovation and Empowerment
1. No flaming. Do not publicly attack a personís viewpoint in a demeaning manner. (If you have something important to say to an individual, send it as a private message.)
2. No hijacking of threads (changing the subject of a thread to what you want to discuss). Always start your own thread about a subject that is important to you.
3. Advertise your business ONLY on Saturday.
1. Ask questions and give advice. Yes, we know people are here on Ryze to sell products and services. But, pay attention to what WORKS. Building relationships comes first.
2) Remember, cleverness counts. Just look at those wonderful Apple commercials. There's a win/win relationship in that commercial for both Apple and Microsoft. Every time Apple succeeds in selling another iMac, Microsoft makes money. Why? Because the Microsoft Windows OS runs on the iMac. On this network, make a special effort to think in terms of "win/win."
Happy business networking!