Ryze - Business Networking Get a Coderbuddy developer now

"I Highly Recommend Them" - Magnitude.io CEO; US timezone; affordable rates; Silicon Valley leadership
Get your software built!
Buy Ethereum and Bitcoin
Get started with Cryptocurrency investing
Home Invite Friends Networks Friends classifieds

Apply for Membership

About Ryze

Legal Needs [This Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts] | | Topics
[Admin] General IntroductionsViews: 148
May 24, 2006 7:06 pm re: General Power of Attorney
Pankaj Saraf You have to do the following :

1> Ask your sis to execute a power of attorney there is US.

2> Get it Notorised from Notary Public in US,

3> Get it endorsed from Indian embassy or cosulate in US,

After this, you can use this POA for selling property.

P Saraf


Private Reply to Pankaj Saraf (new win)

Ryze Admin - Support   |   About Ryze

Ryze Android preview app

Testing Gets Real: blog on A/B testing, building businesses with feedback loops, by Adrian Scott

© Ryze Limited. Ryze is a trademark of Ryze Limited.  Terms of Service, including the Privacy Policy