I think the "key" here is not so much the boards as it is specific individuals. There are individuals here on Ryze that have awesome knowledge when it comes to marketing - be it online or off. To name a few:
1) Alf Nucifora. If you have not visited his website, you are really missing out. Take a look at Alf Nucifora and be sure to look at his "Mind Candy" feature. I have a feeling you will be amazed.
2) Scott Allen. Business networking is his area of expertise. He's even and co-authored several books about it - including his latest "The Virtual Handshake."
3) Scott Stratten. The proponent of "un-marketing" is a college professor. If he does not know what he's talking about a lot of folks are in trouble. His instructional teleconferences really very useful information.
4) H. Dean Hua. Here's a guy who has a background in finance, knowledgeable with regard to marketing and website design.
5) Des Walsh. My favorite Australian. He's an international educator who promotes home-based business entreprenuership, familiar with the work of the Sirolli Institute and an excellent blogger.
6) John Stephen Veitch. My favorite New Zealander. This man has a knack for gathering statistics on just about anything. He backs up with he says with facts and figures - including his recommendations on improving the way Ryze works.
7) Last but certainly not least, our own Warren. This is the man who actually introduced me to blogging. He's also tried to get me to use my web server a little more creatively. But, I am still working on that one.
Private Reply to Lamar Morgan 954-603-7901 (new win)