| Hi Gunther,
Most of the people on this board already have business opportunities, and the details you have listed are hardly much to get one interested these days. I could rattle off stats too:
* Fastest Growing Company in MLM history
* over 500,000 distributors and showing no signs of stopping
* 3.5 years, stable yet still in momentum
* Exactly 50% payout - no breakage
* Operation Kids charitable donation on every purchase.
* International Expansion with worldwide global partners.
Just curiously... how do you react to that kind of info? Doesn't really do much for me, and it probably won't do much for anyone else. What you really want to do in your advertisements is figure out how you can benefit the other person first!
See if this is any more compelling than above:
* Are you sick of measly investing returns? Now there's a way to change your investing outlook! Keep full control of your money, and learn how to beat most professional money managers!
* Are you a struggling network marketer? Stop the madness and learn to make money WHILE you build your business. Become profitable on people whether they say "Yes" OR "No". Free boot camp!
www.winningmlm.com (you might want to check it out yourself)
Another great way to advertise is to write a review, or a report. Try to be factual and honest, and then post it to article submitters, blogs, web pages, etc. If your company is a good one, then you won't need to try sales hype to get enrollees.. you just simply connect with people and the interested ones will weed themselves out.
Thanks for listening. Good luck to you!
Private Reply to David Natiuk (new win)