| Gary Francis
I represent a investment source, based in Australia, that offers long term investment into globally located projects. (Long Term = 20 or 25 years)
Starting at $100 M, with support to $5 Billion, with $500 M tranches, if necessary
1. The project must be supported by a body that holds a Standard and Poor’s a rating of BBB or above (Moody’s Baa2);
2. or be able to prove long term commitments such as , PPA’s, land and title rights, supply contracts etc.
We are particularly interested in infrastructure projects. Roads, Buildings, Public facilities, education, health, biomass, energy and water production, recycling, but will consider others on a case by case basis.
Other details around this investment potential.
1. It is offered truly in the long term (20 to 25 years) We can do shorter but it has impact upon the coupon rate.
2. As passive investors, we do not require a seat on the board of any venture, nor any controlling interest over the project.
3. Signing NDA’s causes us no concern if warranted.
Also, we do not:
1. Provide working capital.
2. Invest in projects based on projected revenues, of the project. It is the bankable aspects of a project that holds our interest.
3. Take seats on boards, unless it is a requirement of our customers.
4. Pay commissions to agents. If you are working on behalf, then your income is your own affair.
If your project qualifies or you are working with customers that have candidate projects, please make contact to discuss. This is a serious offer, interested parties only, please respond.
If the integrity of this offer is in doubt, then the email address is email@example.com or you can call to discuss on +61 439 561 131, (Australia) but please be mindful of time zones impacts, thank you.
Private Reply to Gary Francis (new win)