|Mar 21, 2008 4:54 pm
||re: re: re: Important: Network Rules (PLEASE READ)
|| Hello Chris and Members.
We do not offer the allowance of any ads on my ryze
network for this very reason. I started out that way and
have kept is without adverisments of any kind.
Having said that we encourage talk about our businesses.
Anyone is welcome to ask for critques, talk about their own
business without it being an ad, per se.
• There must a question or bid for help of some kind in the post.
• There must be an invitation to conversation on any given subject.
• All articles are welcome and encouraged.
• Articles are accepable if they are of interest to the membership as a whole.
• Articles are welcome if they concentrate on a single task or on multi-tasking subjects.
• Friendly banter of any kind is acceptable.
We even allow flirting and chucking paper clips at each
other. I mean, why not? LOL.
I just signed on to this network today. Not so I could ever
place an ad but because I saw a post by Chris at another
network - checked his ryze page and saw that he had an
This is what networking should be about - meeting people in
a somewhat social setting without preconcieved notions
regarding "what is in it for me?" If you are interested in
your own business beyond selfish-ness you will bode much
better in the networking for business arena.
.02 and OH!-pinion.
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple." ---Oscar Wilde
Cowpokes: http://abhp-network.ryze.com/ Web Serv: http://www.buddywebworks.com/
SEO Copywriting: http://www.buddycopywriting.com/copywritinghome/
Microwebmasters Guru Squad Coordinator: http://www.microwebmasters.com
Private Reply to Eileen Brown (new win)