Ryze - Business Networking Buy Ethereum and Bitcoin
Get started with Cryptocurrency investing
Home Invite Friends Networks Friends classifieds

Apply for Membership

About Ryze

Minding Your Own Business [This Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts] | | Topics
Converting Hits to ClientsViews: 350
Aug 13, 2007 8:35 pm re: Converting Hits to Clients

Fred Keller
Hello Andy,

That's a great question!

Most people find themselves asking that same one .......but .... it is a big, (giant) step from someone:
a) finding your site to start with among the 56-or so million out there to
b) translating what your service can do for them to
c) opening their cash box to you.

Many times people don't know they don't know their weaknesses. (some call it their 'blind spot')

So they - your target audience - think what you do doesn't apply to them. :o) That makes it a very tough sell for you.

Consider the magnet: does it chase after the iron filings? No - it draws the filings that are in range to it.

So too, your website must perform 2 basic functions:

1) bring your target audience into range
2) draw them to the site as a pre-sold, warm market.

It's quite easy to do when you have all of the pieces together as you do.

You have 90% ..... and the other 10% can be obtained. You can turn things around - but it will take some time and effort.

Touch on the link below - see some great concepts you can research that I know will provide a few Nuggets for you.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Good Fortune to You.



Private Reply to Fred Keller (new win)

Ryze Admin - Support   |   About Ryze

Ryze Android preview app

Testing Gets Real: blog on A/B testing, building businesses with feedback loops, by Adrian Scott

© Ryze Limited. Ryze is a trademark of Ryze Limited.  Terms of Service, including the Privacy Policy