Posting Rulez - Head Honcho sez...
• DO post your articles or links to articles. Do not post copywrited articles - post a link instead along with your comments. If you have permission, post away.
• DO post questions. All business questions will be answered by some pretty savvy folks. Choose the points that pertain to your business and express your OH!-pinions anytime. If you do not understand a point - ask for clarification.
• DO be Friendly - Chit Chat is permitted. Getting to know someone takes a certain amount of conversation. Some chit-chat is permitted but please keep your comments on topic.
• NO Flaming, Bashing, Pointing Fingers, Name Calling, Dog Kickin'! Write your posts to inform and not to inflame or jab at any one person or groups of people. No exceptions.
• NO Slammin' the Screen Door! Don't get your panties in a bunch over someone else's OH!-pinion. You may post your opposition to an idea without the noise (flaming).
• NO BUNK means no blatant ADS. You are welcome to discuss your business as it pertains to a particular subject in any thread. Stay on topic, give your OH-pinion, give praise where it is deserved in the same post.
• When you have an opposing OH-pinion: Take off those boots and walk softly. Again, no flaming to get your point across. If you flame, your post will disappear along with any good points that might reside there.
If a post contains any comments deemed inappropriate it will go away. Period. ...and that's the last word on that. :)
Private Reply to Eileen Brown (new win)