User Experience (Usability)
|Jul 24, 2006 9:38 am
||Principal User Experience Architect position in Singapore (immediate)
| Tahira Amir Sultan
|| The following position is available immediately in Singapore @ MicroUsability.
If you feel that you qualify, please email email@example.com
Candidate must have a strong knowledge of user interface design principles, human factors, user centered design processes, interaction design guidelines, usability methodologies, industry standards and trends, platform standards, and software design. As a member of Experience Strategy & Design you would work with our strategy, creative, and technology teams to:
* Research and prioritize user requirements and functional requirements / Align with
* Prototype navigation models and interaction designs for demonstration to clients
* Document functional specifications
* Develop site map indicating navigation and content relationships from the user perspective
* Perform usability testing of proposed designs
* Conduct site assessment and competitive experience analysis
* Degree in a related field, such as technical communications, human-computer interaction, library science, graphic design, or industrial design
* Experience developing interactive products
* Experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
* Experience observing user research and translating user research into design decisions
* Attention to detail, and ability to create logical presentations and experience design rationale
MicroUsability is the market leader in Singapore in Usability & User Experience Consulting in the Asia Pacific region.
MicroUsability operates in the field of Usability Engineering (inclusive of expertise in human factors, cognitive ergonomics, information science, cultural anthropology and human & computer interaction), applicable to designing user-centered interactive products such as software, web applications, informational & transactional kiosks and mobile devices.
Private Reply to Tahira Amir Sultan (new win)