|Apr 11, 2010 10:59 am
||Freelance -Business Dev. Exective and Business Dev. Mgr required for a Management Consulting Company
| Deepak Sriram
|| Hello Ryze BBN'ers,
Please refer suitable candidates for the following positions.
We are a start-up Management Consulting & Business Advisory services company based in Bangalore.
Here are the details of open positions for MANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND TRAINING & COACHING:
1) Freelance Business Development Executive – 6 positions
2) Freelance Business Development Manager – 1 position
Note: All the above positions are on part time basis only and the salary is on commission basis. There is no fixed monthly income for the above positions at this point. Minimum expenses for travel, phone calls, internet usage etc will be covered by the company.
1) Job Role: Freelance Business Development Executive
- The main focus of this job role is to identity potential clients & close new projects/ assignments in various Industry sectors.
- Achieve set monthly and quarterly targets
- Identifying new customers through professional and innovative practices, Initial cold calling, Personal interaction with customers, professional relationship development, understanding customer needs and requirements with precision and clarity.
- Responsible for tapping business locally in Bangalore city, South India and all other parts of India.
- Must have some interest in Training/ coaching / skill development / consulting in various types of businesses – Ex: IT, Banking, Healthcare, Manufacturing, ITES services etc.
- Good/ excellent market research skills
- Good/ excellent data mining skills (online research skills)
- Must follow diverse industries, business trends very closely everyday through media, publications and reports. Ex: Economic times, Business Standard, Local newspapers, NDTV Profit, IIM, Stanford university press, Harvard Business Review etc.
Graduate/ Diploma holder with the above required skills at basic/intermediate/ advanced levels.
Experience & Skills:
- Prior experience in similar role would be good
- Fresh graduates and professionals/ freelancers without any experience are also welcome. Total professional experience must be min of 8-12months in any field.
- Candidate must be proactive & self motivated
- Must have the ability to directly interact with professionals in various organizations professionally and with great confidence
- Must have a good personality and personal etiquette
- Good written and oral communication skills
This is also a good opportunity for Fresh graduates & Post graduates who need Internship (Real work experience & experience certificate). The certificate can be issued on company latter head will be provided at the end of 6months or 1year.
2) Job Role: Freelance Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Interacting with customers at Middle & Senior Level Management - initial cold calling, understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Target domestic markets as of now
- Develop & nurture extensive professional relationships with prospective & existing clients
- Perform research online and through other means to identify potential clients & the pain areas of different companies (Industry verticals)
- You will be responsible for tapping Fortune 1000 MNC clients in South India.
- Translate strategies into specific targets and goals & ensures follow up & achieve these targets/goals.
- Strong analytical skills with strong ability to ask the right questions to the right people.
- Demonstrated leadership and knowledge in business management, strategy development & consulting and other management subjects.
- Demonstrated experience driving projects and creating new strategies for business development.
- Experience in creating & delivering presentations to senior management.
- Must have good business networking skills or undergo brief business networking training provided by the company.
Note: BDM candidate must be highly self-driven and must be able to work with minimum supervision. All necessary support and training will be provided by the company.
- Sharp eye for detail
- Pleasant personality with excellent soft skills
- Basic/ Intermediate/ Advanced MS Office skills
- Business analysis experience
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience in preparing business feasibility report/ project report would be a plus
- Inclination towards strategic planning & development of new services
- Must be up-to date on global and Indian management consulting industry
Experience: 1-5years experience in similar role.
Diploma or Graduate
MBA/ PG qualification with any specialization would be a plus.
- Work from home
- Flexible timings
- Attractive compensation in the form of commissions
NOTE: The company will be directly involved in pre-sales stage like explaining the concept, giving demos, trials and understanding the customization required for each solution. If you are highly skilled professional, you can be part of the team & conduct client meetings on a case to case basis.
There will also be opportunities to join the company as fulltime staff member after completion of probation period of 3months. This is subject to company policy and management decision.
1) Will be on a case to case basis. Typically we pay 8-10% of the invoiced amount, which is realistic & as per the market trends.
2) Financial benefits can be in the range of Rs.3Lacs - 12Lacs/ year for an enterprising candidate based on his/ her performance.
3) TDS(Tax deduction at Source) will apply to all commissions paid.
Note: All the above positions are on part time jobs, there in no fixed monthly salary and the salary is on commission basis only. Minimum expenses for travel, phone calls, internet usage etc will be covered by the company.
Email your Résumé to: email@example.com
Mob: +91-98453 19609/ Tel: 080-23436159
Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Reply to Deepak Sriram (new win)