Musicians and muses
|Jun 07, 2005 4:41 am
||Introducing Stu Dunn
| Stu Dunn
|| Hello all,
I'm a music fan too! I love Pikn Floyd (and Roger Water's single stuff), Lou Reed, Muse - plus pretty much most "classic rock" types. I play lead guitar when I do play (it's been a while), and not as wonderfully gifted as a lot of people are - although I have had the opportunity to play on stage a number of time - even once at NZ Parliament ;-)
I am 1 of 3 directors for a company called EML. Our website is currently being built - however I have seen sneak previews and it looks great. One of the divisions of EML is EML Music, and one of the products we are beginning to provide is in New Zealand.
Once the website is in place with the online application, we will be broadening the scope to include all of NZ, and already have some interested parties in utilizing this system in other countries, mainly because:
1) This system is extremely cheap to set up
2) The only ongoing costs are whatever marketing / flier drops you choose to you yourself
3) There is no maintenance of clients, as these are all outsourced
4) Commissions are upon every successful applicant
5) Everything is automated aside from two things: a) The initial set up of contacts, and 2) the advertising of the product
6) The vision for the future is to be able to take a talented musician from the beginning (recording) right through to finding a record label, management (if necessary) and tours / publicity etc. EML Music will be the one-stop-shop for musicians that want to do music as a career.
We will be spending the next 2 - 3 months refining our systems, but after that we are very open to inquiries from people who may be interested in setting up an EML Music Division in their town / country. Please send me a message if you could be interested.
"Leveraging Ideas Into Wealth"
Private Reply to Stu Dunn (new win)