Ryze - Business Networking Get a Coderbuddy developer now
www.coderbuddy.com

"I Highly Recommend Them" - Magnitude.io CEO; US timezone; affordable rates; Silicon Valley leadership
Get your software built!
Buy Ethereum and Bitcoin
Get started with Cryptocurrency investing
Home Invite Friends Networks Friends classifieds
Home

Apply for Membership

About Ryze


Chennai Network [This Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts] | | Topics
cyber crimes and the techiesViews: 178
Jul 05, 2010 7:47 am cyber crimes and the techies

charu hasan



Recently I was invited for a meet on “prevention of cyber crimes.” Whether there was enough criminality in my film acting or not, that I was a criminal trial lawyer for 30 years before switching professions must have been the cause for square peg in a round whole. I failed to convince them that I am historian of crimes though technically disqualified to trace the crimes through the computer. The man used his claws to commit murder in caves and solid stone to break sculls in stone-age, till he managed to make sharp weapons to kill. He developed bows and arrows followed by bullets, Kalashnikovs, and nuclear devises, with latest being one drink in London that killed a former KBG agent.

Karl Marx said that man committed crimes for food and territory. They include our two world wars besides many other international skirmishes.

Sigmund Freud said the urge for sex lead to crimes from Iliad to Ramayana.

Maxwell opined that white collar crimes were attempts at self projection.

All hacking in internet is a matter of self projection. Till a killer weapon can be installed in internet there would be no crime in real time. Successful crimes do not need communication that increases chances of detection.

I asked the cyber crime expert if there was any provision that can punish negligent operation of password that leads to a crime by another who uses the password. Before the specialist could answer three other IT techies snatched the mike and hacked the entire conference with there own unrelated subjects.

Then one guest was asked to present shawl to another guest three other techies snatched three minutes each to project there own successes in hacking. With 90% of the techies being expert hackers themselves the other 10% had come there to learn better hacking. The indiscipline that took place in those two hours was perfect hacking outside the system. To add fuel to fire two of them gave two knockout punches by telling me how outmoded and ancient ******* is Ryze network.

Private Reply to charu hasan (new win)





Ryze Admin - Support   |   About Ryze



Ryze Android preview app

Testing Gets Real: blog on A/B testing, building businesses with feedback loops, by Adrian Scott

© Ryze Limited. Ryze is a trademark of Ryze Limited.  Terms of Service, including the Privacy Policy