Bigger. Better. Faster. Fewer Ulcers.
|Jul 02, 2004 6:15 pm
||Changes at IdeaFountain Business Coaching
| Eric Sohn
|| Hi, all -
Sorry I haven't been here to "prime the pump", but we don't want to get into that whole thing, do we?
Just some housekeeping before the long weekend:
1) I've suspended the coaching demonstration calls. They were fun and all, but not particularly useful, marketing-wise. As you might have imagined, I didn't do them out of the goodness of my heart.
2) My company's focus has sharpened a bit - although we're happy to take on anyone who is motivated (and can pay), IdeaFountain Business Coaching specifically target small-to-medium creative firms: web & graphic design, advertising, PR, marketing, architecture, etc.
3) I am going to move the focus of the discussion a bit to solicit some concrete ways you can benefit from being here. After I post the first one, I'd appreciate feedback on the question itself - is it a better kind of issue to discuss and share on?
4) In line with #2, my home page has changed and I'd appreciate feedback on it. http://www.idea-fountain.com
5) I now write a column for CT Business Journal (http://www.ctbizmag.com) - but you can download my work from my press room on the website.
Private Reply to Eric Sohn (new win)