|| Hello Entrepreneurs,
I'm just going to get right on it
So I believe I broke the ice with this one. Always get fired up talking with entrepreneurs.
- I grew up in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and moved to the US to attend a second college. I'm currently finishing my BS in Business (my first in English), and I live in the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- I've never liked the idea of working to make money to somebody else; even though I'm 22, I opened my first company when I was 19, back in Brazil. Here in the US, I'm running my own Personal Development company through Network Marketing. Our mission is to grow our members' lives financially, emotionally and spiritually.
- 2 Lessons I've learned:
- Leadership = Personal Responsibility
- You have to take responsibility for everything that happens around you; it is not fate, or coincidence, it is just the Law of Attraction working based on your vibe. Based on that, I stopped blaming the economy, or the webdesigner, or weather, and started focusing on actions.
- An extra one: Problems will always come up. I learned to get past those as quickly as possible and focus on the solutions. That has helped my business tremendously.
To your success,
Your Income Potential
Private Reply to Leonardo Saraceni (new win)