Paul Finkelstein MOST EXPENSIVE CUP OF COFFEE
I have more answers for James...(or anyone)
1. Beyond the income what is your goal with your business? Why does it matter that you even have a business? (most entrepreneurs never take the time to answer this question)
-You asked...provide a solution for households and business communities to get professional images for their business and photographic memories in a snap by bringing a mobile photo studio to every home globally.
2. Of the three areas you shared which of them do you enjoy most and seem to have greater ease with?
I personally love business people and kids and families.
Other photographers might prefer kids over business and vice versa.
3. Which of the three areas is most profitable at this point?
Either area is equally profitable as long as their is a group buy vs a 1 client sale. (but, there is always repeat purchases over life or annually for biz and household)
4. Why is the one area more profitable than the others?
ok..answered in #3. ;) <--wink wink.
5. Do you measure the life time value of your clients, if so in which area is the value the highest?
-same for me...or do you see any suggestion here...?
6. In which area do you receive more feedback?
-all. biz, kids, weddings, family.
7. How do you market right now?
-word of mouth, current clients, local business groups, sales and marketing directors...(incentive based programs)
So, would you think I focus on one campaign at one time or all 3???
Business image, photographic memory for kids and family, Parties and memories like weddings...??
~Paul :) <--smiling here.
Put your best FACE forward and HEART forward too!
got $25? (thx in advance)
Private Reply to Paul Finkelstein MOST EXPENSIVE CUP OF COFFEE (new win)