|The FREE SPIRITS Resource Network Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts|
|The Doctrine of The Dead||Views: 680|
|Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm||The Doctrine of The Dead||#|
|This is the doctrine of the dead.|
This refers to those amongst us who are afraid and prefer to live on the sidelines.
They believe that we are ordinary mortals who have no say in their lives and cannot change anything. They also believe that one is either born with extraordinary-ness or is doomed to a ordinay life. This doctrine is for them.
* Fear Everything
* Follow Rituals and Dogmas without Query or Questions?
* Be Happy in being Ordinary! You are nothing special.
* Have Faith in Others over Yourself - Donít Question.
* Be happy with hope, someday hope may turn into reality. If it doesnt, dont regret it, it just was never meant to happen.
* To survive everyday is important - To Live is NOT!
* Sacrifice & Selflessness are a virtue
* Think Safe, Think Small
* You can avoid all responsibilities by passing the buck
* To fail is honorable, keep failing. You will find plenty of excuses to do so - be creative.
* Believe in everything that everyone tells you but dont listen to yourself
* Between Possibility and Impossibility there is a wide divide and men who cross that divide are different unlike you - Believe in it!
* Life is complicated, tough, unpredictable and dark - believe in it.
* Tow the middle line - never take a stand.
* Be a part of the herd & never the leader.
* Be a part of the problem - never the solution.
* Enjoy life till it lasts that is if you can call it life.
Private Reply to Raj Sukheja