|The Konkan Tourism Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts|
|Dream Weekend / Retirement / Holiday Home||Views: 1616|
|Nov 16, 2009 2:38 pm||Dream Weekend / Retirement / Holiday Home||#|
We are pleased to inform you that we represent various land developers & builders in Maharashtra. We specifically deal in those projects where the buyers will get value for money as the property they have purchased will appreciate & prove to be an ideal INVESTMENT.
Hereby we are presenting one such opportunity called as GOLD VALLEY KONKAN where you can have your Dream Weekend / Retirement / Holiday Home.
Untouched greenery, picturesque waterfalls & fruit orchards ….. welcome to Konkan, the green haven of Maharashtra. Gold Valley Konkan offers you N/A plots & bungalows in a green community preserving the local culture & atmosphere. Konkan is primed to be the real estate growth centre over the next decade. Invest early to see maximum returns.
· Located at the foothills of Tamhini ghat in Raigad district in North Konkan
· About 90 mins drive from Pune as well as Panvel
· Eco-friendly development with extensive plantation, organised waste disposal & rain water harvesting
· Proximity to tourist spots like Raigad fort, Pali Ganapati temple & sandy beaches
Konkan is green, clean & pollution free….. so enjoy tranquil surroundings in a well preserved eco-system.
Bungalow plots ranging from 1600 sq. ft.
The scheme is being developed by one of the prestigious land developers firm from Pune having more than 60 years of experience in Construction & over 35 years experience in Farm House & Bungalow projects.
· Grand entrance with 24 hrs security leading to wide dual carriage main avenue
· Clock Tower Landmark
· Artistic stone masonry compound wall
· Well-lit concrete block internal roads
· Club House with well planned recreational area & kids play area
· Swimming pool & health club
· Sanctioned N/A layout
Land can never be created, nor be destroyed……it can only appreciate!
Contact: Nitin : 9822845322 Vikram: 9850933654
Private Reply to vikram deshmukh