|Post New Topic|
|Stress Management:||Views: 511|
|Oct 14, 2011 10:47 am||Stress Management:||#|
Mike Fesler BizHarmony
Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management technique recommended in many of the latest psychological journals.
The funny thing is that it really does work.
1. Picture yourself lying on your tummy on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding under the water.
There -- See? -- It really does work.
You're smiling already!
Private Reply to Mike Fesler BizHarmony
|Oct 18, 2011 7:34 pm||re: Stress Management:||#|
|8) Now imagine a large seagull lands on the small of your back.|
9) Now imagine that large seagull takes a huge warm crap. OOH, that dirty bird! LOL! Is your stress gone yet? Sorry Mike, just couldn't resist.
Private Reply to John Snyder