|Post New Topic|
|Dead Horses||Views: 409|
|Nov 19, 2011 11:45 pm||Dead Horses||#|
Dakota tribal wisdom says that when you discover you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount.
However, in The World Bank, they often try other strategies with dead horses, including the following :
1 Buying a stronger whip.
2. Changing riders
3. Saying things like “This is the way we always
have ridden this horse.”
4. Appointing a committee to study the horse.
5. Arranging to visit other sites to see how
they ride dead horses.
6. Increasing the standards to ride dead horses.
7. Appointing a tiger team to review the dead horse.
8. Creating a training session to increase our
9. Comparing the state of dead horses in
10. Change the requirements declaring that “This
horse is not dead.”
11. Hire contractors to ride the dead horse.
12. Harnessing several dfead horses together
for increased speed.
13. Declaring that “No horse is too dead to beat.”
14. Providing additional funding to increase
the horse’s performance.
15. Do a CA Study to see if contractors can ride
16. Purchase a product to make dead horses run faster.
17. Declare the horse is “better, faster and
18. Form a quality circle to find uses for dead horses.
19. Revisit the performance requirements for horses.
20. Say this horse was proicured with cost as
an independent variable.
21. Promote the dead horse to a supervisory position.
Private Reply to Jegajothy Vythilingam