|The Pune Business Network Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts|
|Opportunity knocks....to be a human being and help pull a life back from the edge.||Views: 226|
|May 25, 2013 5:43 am||Opportunity knocks....to be a human being and help pull a life back from the edge.||#|
|DBCAD - DON BOSCO COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN |
Poor Student Sponsorships
DBCAD has announced a "major new education initiative" to fully fund course fee and related costs for a number of poor, young and financially needy rural students. This means, that as many families whose lives will be changed forever when these students graduate and step into high paying jobs in knowledge and skill based economy.
Spare a thought for the many bright poor students, in rural India who cannot afford some of the basic necessities of education. Now is your chance to give a needy student a head-start in life. All you have to do is partially fund their fees.
DBCAD’s PROFESSIONAL ADVANCED DIPLOMA PROGRAMS (FULL TIME) FOR SPONSORED STUDENTS
• Advanced Diploma in Photography & Cinematography
• Advanced Diploma in Audio Production Engineering & Design
• Advanced Diploma in Professional Digital Editing for Film & TV
• Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design
Eligibility: 10th / 12th or equivalent
Duration: 1 year
Course Fee: Rs. 50,000 (appx. USD 944)
These Programs come to Students with a Placement Guarantee!
‘Guardian of Hope’ - DBCAD Poor Student Sponsorship program Details
• Out of the total course fee for the program - Rs. 50,000 (appx. USD 944), DBCAD offers Rs. 25,000 (appx. USD 472) as partial fee grant / waiver to each of the poor students selected / admitted to the course.
• You are expected to provide (on behalf of the poor students, to be given to DBCAD) a matching Sponsorship amount of Rs. 25,000 (appx. USD 472) toward partial fees for each of the total number of poor students whom you wish to sponsor for the course. You will be giving in the capacity of a ‘Guardian of Hope - Funding Partner’.
• The sponsored student will also receive from DBCAD, through the ‘Gifts of Hope’ Scheme, basic necessities like food, clothing, tuition, other supplies and a place to stay, so that poverty doesn’t stand in the way of their education.
• Partners can be an individual or a group of individuals or companies or organizations.
• Partners may sponsor as many students as they wish. (We have a number of poor students waitlisted).
• Partners can pay one time (All partners) every year or monthly (Only Indian partners) by post dated cheques.
• You will be able to be in touch and track the progress of the students whom you sponsor.
‘Gifts of Hope’ - DBCAD Sponsor Program Details
You may also consider providing some of the basic necessities of education, as outlined below. The gifts will be chosen to reflect the actual need of the student. You may please sponsor money (on behalf of the poor students, to be given to DBCAD) in the capacity of a ‘Gifts of Hope - Partner’, as much as you wish. Lots or less, your gifts will help a needy student stay ahead on the road to success. (Cost is calculated at Rs. 20,000 or USD 378 per student / year)
Payment of money as Special Gifts are used to purchase / provide:
Textbooks Clothing Boarding - Lodging and Meals Other Supplies
Major Sponsorship / Fee grant providers will be acknowledged as a ‘Funding Partner’ (‘Partner Name’) in all our appropriate publications (website, promotions, etc.).
All donors, automatically become our Guardian of Hope & Gifts of Hope - Funding partners.
All partners will be acknowledged in our website and receive certificates from DBCAD.
Private Reply to DBCAD