|The Mumbai Technology Group Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts|
|Required Qualified Persons for a Software company (MNC)||Views: 337|
|Mar 16, 2005 6:01 am||Required Qualified Persons for a Software company (MNC)||#|
Our Client is a reputed Software company (MNC) .They have very urgent requirements for their Mumbai office. The detailed information about the positions are as follows:
1. BDE / Sr. BDE – Mumbai (1 No)
Exp: 2- 4 Yrs
Educational Qualification: BE / MBA
Experience in software products marketing [Third party, ready to use software products like Microsoft, Oracle, Anti virus Solutions, Storage, backup and data recovery solutions etc].
Candidate should have good communication skills with well established contacts among partners & clients and proven sales record
2. Regional Manager – West (Mumbai Region)
Educational Qualification: BE
BE with MBA
Experience Vs Skills: 8 – 10 Yrs.
· Experienced in Accounts Management, Business Analysis, Business Development in IT Industry
· Good Project Management Skills, Client Relationship skills, Leadership & People management Skills
· Result Oriented
· Experienced in Business Collaboration development, Marketing Plan & Promotional campaign for the Product Marketing.
· Strong knowledge of ERP, e- Business Applications etc
· Excellent Negotiation Skills.
· Ability to understand the requirement specs for different solution baskets and to address the needs of the clients
· Excellent selling skills and strong presentation skills to engage top Management at CEO / CIO levels
· Experience in handling large corporate orders in India & US Markets
· Ability to ensure overall accountability, oversight and management of all related project tasks.
· Excellent skills in monitoring work plan progress and status; Development of detailed work plan and schedules, identifying resource needs and assessment, evaluation and allocation of resources to achieve established milestones.
· Excellent skills in development of detailed schedules, forecasts, plans and timelines; Completion of comprehensive and accurate documentation and work products defined in the work plan; Identification and communication of critical success factors, risks and integration issues.
· Excellent skills in managing the relationships with clients and oversee all activities for clients with multiple recurring implementation needs.
· Responsible to manage the client relationships and at the senior executive levels, as well as the effective management of accounts, ensuring the deliverables are met and executed.
Interested candidate may mail resumes to email@example.com
Private Reply to Shatabdi Das