|The Ezine Publishing Cafe Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts|
|Help please with specific newsletter publishing need - how do I do this?||Views: 691|
|Aug 21, 2005 5:30 pm||Help please with specific newsletter publishing need - how do I do this?||#|
I am new to the Ezine Publishing Cafe and am very glad to have found it.
I have a very specific set of needs for a newsletter service that I am going to start. But I have yet to find the way to do it. I bet one of you great folks will know exactly how. And I will kiss all of your feet for helping my poor brain stop flailing away at this problem.
I am going to write a newsletter that I sell to a service professional group. The newsletter will be for the professional's clients, and will appear to come from them. It will be as though I am writing their client newsletter for them. Many professionals will use this same newsletter service and the primary content in every newsletter for all the professionals will be the same every month.
Is that clear? It is hard to describe. Basically a professional signs up to have this newsletter delivered to their client lists, with the newsletter customized a little by them with some information and small articles, to make it appear to come from them.
So here is what I need to make this all work easy for me:
1. I need to have separate client lists, web signup forms, etc, for each professional.
2. Each professional needs to be able to go online and fill in their own personal information, picture, from and reply to email, and other contact info. They also need to be able to add their own small articles, specials, news and other fields each month if they want to.
3. I need to be able to automatically insert the primary content into each individual newsletter for each professional. All of this content will be identical for each professional.
4. I need to be able to send all of the newsletters, to the client's of all the professionals, with a push of a button.
5. I would prefer for this all to be web based, including the newsletter design, etc. But it does not absolutely have to be. I would prefer an established company handles the mailings.
6. Finally, the solution cannot costs me tons, because the service group is not large and at it's max will likely only be 200-400 clients. And it will take awhile to build to even 200.
So I would love to hear any suggestions for a preexisting solution to make this easy. I don't see myself creating this from scratch. Or if I could piece it together with some online services, and some software, that would be OK.
Thanks so much for your help.
Private Reply to Galen Piehl
|Aug 22, 2005 7:34 pm||re: Help please with specific newsletter publishing need - how do I do this?||#|
http://EZezine.com offers an Enterprise Solution that would fit your needs. Have a look around and feel free to contact our staff for assistance.
Private Reply to lisa micklin