|The The CopyWriters Connection Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts|
|5- Ways Copywriters Will Benefit From Article Marketing & Distribution...||Views: 428|
|Feb 12, 2006 9:37 am||5- Ways Copywriters Will Benefit From Article Marketing & Distribution...||#|
|Article marketing is especially well suited for use by copywriters. Here are some compelling reasons to start writing and submitting articles to article directories:|
1. Dramatically increase back-links to your web sites. Submitting articles will rapidly accelerate the number of back-links to your web pages. In fact, article marketing is arguably the fastest single method of adding massive numbers of valuable back-links to your sites.
Why are back-links important? Simple really. Back-links will generate long term, high quality traffic to your site... and they are used by most organic search engines to evaluate the importance and rankings for your site. The more quality back-links... the greater your traffic and profits.
2. Supercharge your traffic... F`R`E`E. That's right! When your articles appear on major article directories, they are read by thousands of highly qualified potential visitors daily. Since your bio/and hotlinks accompany the articles in the resource box, the reader (who may be an editor or publisher) has a direct link to your website or promotional packages. Readers of your articles have already qualified themselves with regard to their interest levels. By writing a compelling, useful, article which fills the readers needs and desires for information... you have taken a quantum leap forward in the selling cycle.
3. Increased PR. Articles submitted to niche article directories provide valuable free content to editors and publishers of ezines, newsletters, websites and print publications. These editors and publishers are hungry for additional new content to provide to their readers. Your articles give these publications the content they need and want. Your fully linked bio/resource box accompanies every article that is reprinted... which means a continuing growing base of published articles for you. This "work showcase" can lead to many paid assignments and helps you build your inventory of writing examples.
4. Capitalize and expand the use of already available materials. Most writers have tons of feature articles, spec work, brochures, etc. sitting in their files that can be put to multiple use. By simply converting and re-purposing existing materials you have a never ending supply of article materials that are perfect for free syndication. Why not simply start utilizing the power of free article distribution to enhance your self-promotion efforts?
5. Reduce overstrained advertising budgets. A serious effort to get dozens (or hundreds) of articles promoting your writing skills, will enable you to greatly reduce paid advertising budgets... without suffering a decline in quality traffic to your web sites. In fact, the efficiency of article marketing is so superior to paid advertising that promotional agencies are re-allocating budget dollars away from paid ads to produce large quantities of feature article materials... which they then syndicate free through niched article directories.
In summation, you will experience strong benefits from article marketing. A serious program of article marketing will save you time and money, increase your sales and profits, enhance your image, & expand your reach. Article marketing will boost your cash flow, expand visitor counts, and allow you the luxury of reallocating limited advertising budgets to other purposes
Private Reply to Thom Reece
|Feb 12, 2006 9:05 pm||re: 5- Ways Copywriters Will Benefit From Article Marketing & Distribution...||#|
This is so true. Articles are a great way
to promote any business or organization.
And while we're on this subject, my personal
invitation to you and to all members of this
network to join my article directory.
Normally I require authors to sign-up for
my ezine, but in this case, it's FREE.
Click Here to Sign-up for article directory;
There's one bonus to signing up though...
when you post your article, it will run in
my ezine mailed to 212,185 subscribers.
So make sure your profile, pictures and
most importantly, your articles are well
written. This is moderated to keep ads out!
Thanks again Thom for sharing this great
technique with us. I too, have been using
this method for years past, online and
Private Reply to Steven Boaze