|The Konkan Tourism Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts|
|.Regional Sales Manager - Western Region(INDIA) for a Swiss Company||Views: 1026|
|Oct 04, 2006 4:29 pm||.Regional Sales Manager - Western Region(INDIA) for a Swiss Company||#|
Pantec Is looking for a Regional Sales Manager- western region for its independent entry into INDIA
Pantec is a solutions company
• Pantec offers comprehensive mechatronic solutions for machine construction.
• We supply machine constructors and machine users from various industries with creative products supported by perfect service and reliable logistics – worldwide.
• A Swiss company known for specialized embroidery machines.
• A leader in Machine Refining, a name you can trust.
• Engineering one of the best in the world.
• Machine Refining control systems (increasing machine performance, better quality, new fields of application)
Profile of the candidate
• Age – 30- 45
• Education – BE / BTech - technical studies (mechanical or electrical engineering)MBA is desired but not a must, but basic economic knowledge needed
• Languages – English (written & spoken), Hindi & Gujarati/Marathi
• Experience:-8 – 12 years of experience in selling embroidery / textile machines and technical/industrial solutions to the textile & apparel industry. Good in market research, lead generation, strategizing & implementation, negotiation with customers
• Methodical & Strategy oriented
• Goal oriented
• Self Driven with good patience
• Used to frequent travel and excellent networking skills
• Entrepreneurial skills
• Strong commitment
• Can work independently
• Open and communicative personality
• Self-confident and excellent verbal skills
Future Employee Benefit: -
Could be groomed into the Head – Operations, India for the future.
An excellent pay package, (additionally a result driven commission package included) one of the best in the industry.
Email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking Forward to Connect..U2CA..Builders of Dreams!
Private Reply to Tribal Route