Ryze - Business Networking Get a Coderbuddy developer now
www.coderbuddy.com

"I Highly Recommend Them" - Magnitude.io CEO; US timezone; affordable rates; Silicon Valley leadership
Get your software built!
Buy Ethereum and Bitcoin
Get started with Cryptocurrency investing
Home Invite Friends Networks Friends classifieds
Home

Apply for Membership

About Ryze


Webmaster News
Previous Topic | Next Topic | Topics
Post New Topic
What Are You Working On?Views: 571
Nov 19, 2007 2:30 pmWhat Are You Working On?#

Hank Cramer
Care to share some information on projects you're currently working on?

Here's one of mine:

LTO Club - http://LTOClub.com

itís a site where I'll be posting Limited Time Offers.

Everybody's looking for a bargain and I come across lots of excellent deals through my affiliate programs and partners. I get special offers - some lasting only 1 day - which I just wish I could share with others that may be in the market for the product or service. This will allow me to share them on a real time basis online and through RSS feeds = No Spam.

I've loaded each state and all their counties as separate links & feeds so that local businesses can post deals here too. That seemed to slow the site down quite a bit. I'm consolidating counties in each state to "regions" and that seems to be helping.

Better yet - sign up as an "author" and post some of your own deals.

BTW - As an author you can enter your Google AdWords publisher ID and 70% of the time your ads are shown generating extra revenue for you. The other 30% show with my Google AdSense ID.

Take a look at tell me what you think.


Hank


http://CentralParkHosting.com
http://SupportEducation.com
http://WebMasterNews.com
http://ArticleResults.com


Private Reply to Hank Cramer

Previous Topic | Next Topic | Topics

Back to Webmaster News





Ryze Admin - Support   |   About Ryze



Ryze Android preview app

Testing Gets Real: blog on A/B testing, building businesses with feedback loops, by Adrian Scott

© Ryze Limited. Ryze is a trademark of Ryze Limited.  Terms of Service, including the Privacy Policy