Middletown Area Town Hall (MATH)
Agenda for special meeting of Nov. 29, 2007
This is a public meeting beginning at 7 p.m. at the Middletown school multi-use room on Wardlaw Street
1. Call to order at
2. Approval of minutes of regular meeting Nov. 8 and board workshop of Nov. 14, 2007
3. Public input. Any person may speak for three minutes on any item not appearing on the
4. Committee reports: None requested
5. Board reports--Michael Tabacchi has some comments re: Robertís Rules of Order
6. Old Business
A. Use of email to communicate to members; county counselís comments.
7. New Business
A. Rotation of officers; requested by Linda Diehl-Darms
B. Conflict of interest; requested by Jan Rippingale, and lack of guidance in bylaws
C. Call for nominations for board seats.
8. Items for next agenda. Dick Frye will speak on planning issues at the Dec. 13 meeting
9. Adjourn at
Attract more customers!
Private Reply to Lamar Morgan 954-603-7901