|The Public Speaking - The Essential Skill Network is not currently active and cannot accept new posts|
|English Speaking (Self-Study)||Views: 701|
|Oct 14, 2008 7:10 am||English Speaking (Self-Study)||#|
Report Abuse | Email this Ad
English Speaking (Self Study), Soft Skills Training, TOEFL and IELTS (Mumbai, India)
Posted on: Monday, 13 October, 2008 02:58
Updated On: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 00:54
Expires On: Thursday, 08 October, 2009 02:58
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spoken English including reading, writing, grammar (general / business English / commercial letter writing included) and soft skills to motivate and develop confidence for vernacular medium students
[with some career guidance], administrative/secretarial staff, teachers, professors, software, hardware professionals, hotel, doctors, nurses, clerical and sales staff, businessmen, technical and non-technical personnel (with CV and interview preparation). The training is available at the student's residence, college (visiting lecturer), institution or company location in Mumbai or out of Mumbai/India. The duration of the training is 30 days x 2 hours per day and/or weekend programs for company staff. For more details call Brian on 9223203441 / 9323758803, Borivali, Mumbai, India. Also available for very busy individuals a practical self-study program, call for details.
Personality Development/Soft Skills training for students and company staff. The duration of the training is 30 days x 2 hours per day. The training is available at the student's residence, colleges/institutions or company office. For more details call Brian on 922320341 / 9323758803, Borivali, Mumbai, India. Listed below in random order are the topics covered to develop and motivate the skills of the student's or staff. The training is also available in Mumbai or out of Mumbai.
1. English Learning Skills
2. Speak English with Body Language
3. Fear of Speaking to Groups
4. Tips for Handling Public Speaking Questions
5. Don't Let Manner Mistakes Cost You Money
6. Time Management
7. What is success?
8. Self-Management Checklist
9. Dressing Well
10. Good manners
11. Success Secrets
12. Ways To Stay Focused On Your Goals
13. 7 Ways to Boost Your Self Esteem Quickly
14. Do You Remember My Name?
15. Communication Skills Training
16. How to be Happy?
17. Watch Out Before You Speak
18. Cultivating Good General Work Attitude
19. How To Become A Leader
20. How to Improve Your Vocabulary
21. How to Overcome Shyness
22. Posture and Persona mantras
23. Listening skills
24. Developing a positive attitude
25. Believe in yourself!
28. 10 Keys To Keeping Morale Up During Times Of Difficulty And Change
29. The Pillars-Of-Self-Mastery – power point presentation
30. The Secret – film
TOEFL and IELTS coaching for students preparing for the exams. Coaching is also available at the student's residence. For details call Brian on 9223203441.
Private Reply to Brian Thankappan